Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thx 4 u all....my frens

Thx 4 u all,my frens...i noe u all care about me,n wanna me juz 4get it n take it as an experience...actually i oso always wan myself does as ur wishes...i noe i nid time 2 do it n i oso dun 1 suffered anymore but y tis memory so difficult 2 out of my mind! YUP!! It is too deeply!

Yesterday i cried again b4 sleep! At tht nite,i also dreamed tht he refused 2 2gether v me again.....

I really hate myself...i hate myself tht y muz chosen 2 trust him, trust him tht he would not left me anymore n trust him is the ppl tht could giv me 4ever love...i changed myself juz only 2 let him b happy,y the ending tht i had juz only an unhappy ending?

i juz wanna him noe tht although i didn't contact v him,i still miss him n wait 4 him...but y he dun 1 try 2 asked others about my situation at now? really likes my frens said tht mayb he oredy 4get me n juz only me 1 person sadly 4 tis moment...If tht day i really get myself b hurt again,mayb i really can't accept it......

Frens,sorry 4 tht,becos u all advised me tht not 2 ask him the sensitive question again at tht day, but i still insist on it..as i dun 1 myself 2 b regret in 1 day...i juz said 2 myself tht mayb he ready 2 giv me 1 more chance......so..juz pray 4 me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment